Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can not receive incoming calls
Hey mwolfe, that's nice that you're getting incoming calls now. I wanted to ask you, what PIN you are referring to. Is this a PIN that nettalk uses for customer accounts in order to port numbers to different carriers?

Hey 4partee, I wonder if by coincidence your incoming calls are working now too, since mwolfe's came good all of a sudden?

Thanks,
~BC
Hi 4partee,

Just to let you know, I sent you a Private Message.

Thanks
~BC
I wonder if I can file a dispute with my credit card company.

(11-28-2016, 05:59 PM)B.C. Wrote: Hey mwolfe, that's nice that you're getting incoming calls now.  I wanted to ask you, what PIN you are referring to.  Is this a PIN that nettalk uses for customer accounts in order to port numbers to different carriers?

Hey 4partee, I wonder if by coincidence your incoming calls are working now too, since mwolfe's came good all of a sudden?

Thanks,

I replied, and NO I cannot receive calls.
(11-28-2016, 02:29 PM)mwolfe38 Wrote: I'm going to try and port my number out of nettalk and get it on a t-mobile prepaid line, then transfer to GV and use an OBI200. They're on sale for $37 on amazon. Hope this goes well. Nettalk worked great but it seems the service is dying and I think getting out sooner than later is probably for the best.

I agree and have decided to direct my effort towards solving "my problem" instead of "nettalk's problem".

Here is what I have done today.
==========
browse to amazon.com

type(without quotes) "nettalk" in the search bar, click the magnifying glass.

you should see:
"Showing most relevant results. See all results for nettalk",
at the top of the results; click the "nettalk" link.

In the left column under "Show results for", click the "Voip Phones" link.
You should see something like "1-16 of 55 results for "nettalk".

Here is where it gets interesting.
change the "Sort by" button to "Avg. Customer Review".
I got an email dated: 12/7/2016
from: jessica.ritchells.hagedorn@nettalk.mail.intercom.io

======================================
As you already noticed, we are currently experiencing intermittent issues with our calls.
Our Engineering and NOC teams are working around the clock to solve this situation.
We will keep you informed of the progress.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

--

[Image: Profile_10-1474038418.png?1474038418]
Jessica from netTALK

=========================================

I guess five days shy of FOUR MONTHS since I reported the problem of no incoming calls is only intermittent! 

My last tangible evidence of any completed call is a forwarded voice mail on Jun 22. Basically it has been SIX MONTHS.

My status remains unchanged.  NO STATUS. 

John