Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Canadian Service Disruption Thread
(02-02-2016, 09:13 AM)ylecorre@gmail.com Wrote:
(02-01-2016, 02:54 PM)harpsj Wrote: It has been a week since my request to get my number back was elevated to the "concern dept"... at this point I just want to know if there is any reasonable expectation of getting it back.

Just contacted by Javier @ netTalk, system seems to be working.
Finally!!!  Smile Big Grin

Hi harpsj,

I have leaved the same since a week now and still not able to get my old phone number back in service? I used the service chat with the register 3 times with no success. They just ask me to wait and that I will receive an email... but nothing happened. How did you proceed to get your fixed?

Thanks,

Yannick.

Hi Yannick,

Did you already send a Private Message to Javier with all the details?

~BC
(02-03-2016, 12:32 AM)B.C. Wrote:
(02-02-2016, 09:13 AM)ylecorre@gmail.com Wrote:
(02-01-2016, 02:54 PM)harpsj Wrote: It has been a week since my request to get my number back was elevated to the "concern dept"... at this point I just want to know if there is any reasonable expectation of getting it back.

Just contacted by Javier @ netTalk, system seems to be working.
Finally!!!  Smile Big Grin

Hi harpsj,

I have leaved the same since a week now and still not able to get my old phone number back in service? I used the service chat with the register 3 times with no success. They just ask me to wait and that I will receive an email... but nothing happened. How did you proceed to get your fixed?

Thanks,

Yannick.

Hi Yannick,

Did you already send a Private Message to Javier with all the details?

~BC

I waited, and I sent a couple PMs to Javier after talking to Tech Support online chat... and waited some more.